Abbe Oye!!

:-) Baito yaar....kuch chaai waai peeyo....baathe karo...

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Well...it depends on what you want to know!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Guru - Soundtrack Review and movie expectations! :-)

Thanks to my dear friend Venky, I got a taste of Guru's soundtrack....sometimes I wonder where I would have had my musical Nirvana without Venky....I am indebted to him :-)

Coming to the el musico, the standout track is Ay Hairathe (no brainer!). Tere Bina seems OK...

Other than that, nothing to write home about....Ek lo ek muft to bhai mujhe muft mein bhi nahin chahiye!!
I dont know if they will grow on me given a couple more times (like RDB, Bluff etc,.)....but I highly doubt it! I have a pretty good nose for these things...usually the first 30 seconds of a track is good enough for a Yay or a Nay...For me to consider the soundtrack of a movie to be a real success, atleast 50 % of the songs must be good...with atleast 2 in the KILLER GOOD category. Not the case this time...

Abhishek and Madhavan means I am somewhat inclined to do... Given that Ms. Ash is LIKE also in the movie, I will LIKE not see the movie unless I LIKE get 2 Independent reviews certifying the movie as LIKE watchable!! :-) Take that, biatch!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anu Russell said...

lol!! I agree with ur review on the music for GURU...

the only song i like is the one that both ARR and Hariharn sang...and that too is not my personal fav...forced to like it because there is nothing better in the album...

Cant stand Ash's histrionic...loved the way u said it though!!

Me not a big mani fan but i see all his movies to see what crap he is feeding us this time in the name of quality movie!!! Can't stand the person who writes reviews for Rediff...comes of as a sucker for big names!

1/12/2007 04:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home