Abbe Oye!!

:-) Baito yaar....kuch chaai waai peeyo....baathe karo...

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Well...it depends on what you want to know!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

2007RAMBLE001

My resolution for the new year is that I will number all my rambles from now on....so I can actually track how many times I dump nonsense onto the world wide web, further dirtying the already murky waters. My other resolution is to make no other resolution this year. Reason? Simple...I am incapable of sticking to them in the first place....so no point in making them.

I have come to a conclusion that I am a directionless leaf...an inconsequential being...tossed about by the wind. I know that I am incapable of thoughts and action that result in a pre-determined or even a probable goal.

Until now, I used to wonder what my purpose was...these days I wonder if everyone should have a purpose in the first place? Why? If I'm just drifting aimlessly, then what's wrong with that? I guess that is EXACTLY it! My purpose in life IS to drift aimlessly.

So there....

2 Comments:

Blogger Venky said...

doing ... nirvana at last ... and that too at the first (and last?) ramble :)

1/11/2007 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger De-Silva said...

not the first....and DEFINITELY not the last! :-)

if you thought this was the end, you got another thing coming!!

Cheers.

1/11/2007 10:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home