Abbe Oye!!

:-) Baito yaar....kuch chaai waai peeyo....baathe karo...

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Well...it depends on what you want to know!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Dhoom 2: Review

Like, it was like, a slick once-see timepass movie. There was no like, good plot or like, songs. What the fuck's going on with the "Like" by Ms. Ash, I wonder...

Dances were good I thought....well, I am a clud so a tortoise on weed would actually dance better than me....suffice it to say I am easy to please. :-)

Uday Chopra tries to do a "Arshad Warsi" but fails rather lamely I must say....

Ash is useless as usual....except that she is Ash....she can thank her genes for that. Her acting? what.....are you nuts? :-)

Bips in a double role...bhai wah! what a twist that was....the things people do to get her to de-robe, un-robe and dis-robe...."I LIKE" (read with a Borat accent).

Save the best for last, Abhishek and Hrithik are OK....in many ways the saving grace of the movie...i.e. whatever can be saved.

The MAIN POINT I wish to make is - My main connection with a movie AFTER seeing it is with the audio track. This one is SIMPLY ABYSMAL!!! After the recent Rang De Basanthi and Bluff Master, this was pitiful at best. Other than the actors and actresses "shaking their things" (whatever their things may be) it isn't worth spit.

Final analysis - See Once, Time Pass, No Expectations.... :-)

P.S. These days, I've developed a peculiar habit in focussing ONLY on the EXTRAS (support cast of dancers etc)on the sets during song and dance sequences. MAN IT IS HILARIOUS!! I was laughing my ass off everytime a song came along.....Try it and tell me if you dont like it.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

spot on review dude :) the EXTRAS are so much fun to watch - with their doped faces and meaningless moves :P
But hey - Hrithik was awesomely cool in the movie ... so much so that you almost dont notice Abhishek ...
But yes - plase someone to explain y Ash and Uday Chopra (in no particular order) are allowed to act (or whatever it is that they do)

-Venky

11/27/2006 04:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home