Abbe Oye!!

:-) Baito yaar....kuch chaai waai peeyo....baathe karo...

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Well...it depends on what you want to know!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Yeah buddy.....keep talking!! ROFLMAO!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6079782.stm

This research says - Talking on the cellphone for more than 4 hours causes reduced sperm count and motility as well as resulted in poorer quality of sperm!

Little did I know that my little swimmers were in so much trouble....not only am I not gonna talk a lot on my mobile from now on, I am not even gonna wear the bloody cellphone on my beltclip!

Screw that dude...dont want my cellphone in the same zip code even as my you-know-what! :-)

Better get back to work!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarat said...

Ha ha! Nice. I'll use that excuse now for not taking any more calls on the cell.

10/29/2006 01:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home