Abbe Oye!!

:-) Baito yaar....kuch chaai waai peeyo....baathe karo...

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Well...it depends on what you want to know!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

LRMB Zindabad!

Finally managed to see Lage Raho Munna Bhai last evening....What a movie! :-)

After the extremely awful taste left by the previous Bollywood movie I saw (Fanaa - crappy ass movie!), this was a refreshing change! These two guys (Munna and Circuit) have surpassed themselves and this sequel breaks the norm of not being as good as the original.

The punch lines come faster than the speed of sound (!) and I'm willing to bet if you've seen it just once, you probably haven't caught them all....De-Silvi and I plan to see it again soon!!

I remember the days when Venki, Silvi and I went to see Rang De Basanti for the second time...this one is so worth it!

Ergo, Lage Raho Munna Bhai indeed! Hope the gang take the time to work on Part 3 and not hurry through with it riding on the success of this one...

I googled LRMB for some additional info and got something unexpected! :-)

LRMB - Laboratoire de résonance magnétique biomoléculaire

How about that!! Have a great weekend my dear vsitors....I guess that's a total of 4 including myself! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Venky said...

yep that is an awesome movie ...
we've seen the movie a couple of times over ... but in parts.
Golmaal is another highly recommended movie with very fast punchlines ... a lot of which I got when I watched with subtitles :))
Movies on TBW list -
Dor
Khosla Ka Ghosla
Pyaar Ke Side Effects

will update ...

-Venky

10/11/2006 02:37:00 PM  
Blogger Sarat said...

Make that 5 visitors. And I'll keep coming - to visit your blog I mean. Keep up the good work buddy!

10/29/2006 01:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home