Abbe Oye!!

:-) Baito yaar....kuch chaai waai peeyo....baathe karo...

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Well...it depends on what you want to know!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

More photos from Spain....Toledo

If you go to Madrid, Spain.....you just owe it to yourself to check out Toledo.....beautiful architecture....lovely cathedrals, castles, city walls....see for yourself...

Entrance to the old walled town...



close up...





The Cathedral...I know I should remember the name....I will dig it out and add it... :-)



the city has outgrown it's fortified walls....this shot taken from the walled edges of the old town that's on a hill top.



More from Alcala and Madrid later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Venky said...

Awesome pics dude ... Can't wait to go to Toledo now :)
Liked the B/W shtyles

-venky.

10/03/2006 06:38:00 PM  
Blogger De-Silva said...

Venks,

It sure is a beautiful place....I would say, if you are planning to go to Spain....set aside atleast 10 days to have a good trip...I've heard Barcelons is FANTASTIC! never did get a chance to do as I was working my tail off!!

dont know why I am favoring B/W vs color lately....

Bastard Blogger site - making me enter word verification for MY OWN BLOG!!! DAMN!!! :-)

DS

10/03/2006 10:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home