Abbe Oye!!

:-) Baito yaar....kuch chaai waai peeyo....baathe karo...

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Well...it depends on what you want to know!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

BASTARDS!!!!

Just heard from Vijay that some ass-wipe STOLE the full size, alloy wheel spare tyre from my dear CR-V :-(

Pretty pissed off at the moment....now I really know what Venki felt when another ass-wipe stole his new JVC head unit....it's no fun when it's your turn to get ripped off....I know what you went thru dude...

I know that a pious brahmin guy like me should not swear...specially in the manner that I am now going to....

To the SOB who did it: May your jewels (as you can see, I'm trying to be nice!) shrink and shrivel to the size of ....well.....peanuts....and that is BEFORE they start rotting and get eaten by green algae!!

Why green algae you ask? Photosynthesis my friend....

I better stop writing as I'm beginning to lose it!! :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger SVR said...

too bad! I feel bad for you :(
They really got to do something about the robberies in KP and on Avent Ferry!!

If not anything atleast generate enough awareness and buzz that people begin to take notice of who their neighbors are and be able to identify strangers!

7/20/2006 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger Venky said...

I feel your pain brother! and I love the appropriate use of the work "ass-wipe" - nice touch :)
of course the rest of the niceties was awesome too.
but hey - that really really sucks! but then, it could have been worse - they could have taken 2 of your tires as well!

-Venky

7/25/2006 01:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL@ BEFORE they start rotting and get eaten by green algae!!


Dude, you need to get more angry, more often and write when in such a mood. Damn that was hilarious and i mean it!

10/03/2006 01:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home