Abbe Oye!!

:-) Baito yaar....kuch chaai waai peeyo....baathe karo...

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Well...it depends on what you want to know!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Yet another round of trip photos

I've realized that I'm not really blogging much and am instead hiding behind my picture posts these days....if you've noticed it too.....SHUT UP!! :-)

I know that I need to write a travelogue etc. and it is WIP based on propular demand...I will post it one of these days....so until that happens...ENZOY!



It was the evening we were in San Juan...we were walking down a rather desolate street and turned left. This was the view that greeted us....we were blown away!



Didn't know I was being followed by the "pepperazzini"!





Trying my hand at the Colour / BW combo pics....this is NOT photoshopped....two different pics in different modes! :-)

Well, that should whet your appetites some.....I hope! More to follow and hopefully a travelogue soon.

Cheers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Venky said...

Why are you monkeying around with the monkey's nose da? ;) (pun intended!)
And AWESOME b/w pics dude!

-Venky

2/24/2006 03:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home