Abbe Oye!!

:-) Baito yaar....kuch chaai waai peeyo....baathe karo...

Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

Well...it depends on what you want to know!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

too busy to write....OR NOT!! :-)

Dang, months have gone by since I last updated my blog....the one I was determined to try and update atleast once a week!

Lofty goals that......anyway, just logged in to see if I even had my account active yet :P

Need to write about my recent trip to Florida and beyond....and post some pics if possible...

Like Arnold Shivajinagar says... "I'll be back"!

Ciao for now.

De-Silva

2 Comments:

Blogger Ardra said...

after the last un kept promise, does one believe you?
Time will tell...:-)

2/15/2006 07:43:00 AM  
Blogger De-Silva said...

Hi Ardra,

You seem to be the only soul on this planet to check my blog yaar!!

Atleast for that, I need to come up with something soon!!

Cheers :-)

De-Silva

2/18/2006 03:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home